Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jovit Baldovino

Congratulations Jovit Baldovino
for being the very first Grand Winner of
Pilipinas Got Talent.

I admit that during the auditions when he sang Journey's Faithfully and during the semi-finals when he sang Europe's Carrie, I thought he was an okay singer for his age, but I was not that impressed with him. He was good but there were others who were better. During the grand finals last weekend, he totally blew me away with his rendition of Queen's Too Much Love will Kill You. I honestly think he has improved a lot since the auditions, and he had the best performance of all the 12 grand finalists so yes, he truly deserves it.


One thing I hope and pray is that he keeps his feet on the ground for the world is his to conquer. Since he's on his way to becoming a real superstar, he should stay humble like his idol, Arnel Pineda who's one of the humblest persons I know.

More power, Jovit!
May your star shine a lot brighter!

No comments: